My profiles on coding challenge websites:
- CodeEval (my profile)
- TopCoder (my profile)
- Kaggle (my profile)
- Project Euler (my profile)
- HackerRank (my profile)
Contributions to projects on GitHub:
- Behavioral Info-Dynamics – A Python implementation of Methods for Quantifying the Informational Structure of Sensory and Motor Data by Lungarella, Pegors, Bulwinkle, & Sporns (2005)
- Divvy – A tool, coded in Objective C, for exploratory data analysis with unsupervised machine learning.
- Robust Principal Component Analysis via ADMM in Python
- In a D3/Javascipt project (with some Python web-scraping), I attempted to see if access to internet (through cell phone network) was correlated with higher high school test scores in Tanzania. (link)
- Helping conference organizers extract submitted abstracts using web-scraping and batch conversion of text documents (link)
- Created a low-cost Raspberry Pi robot with computer vision (link)
- Directions for installing Caffe on Ubuntu 14.04: (link)
- Jamie Alexandre and I created Matropolis, a video concerning Python and MATLAB.